Do you want to play your favorite sport in college?
Are you interested in playing sports at your Best-Fit college? A GameDay Student-Athlete Profile gives a college coach everything he/she needs to evaluate your qualifications.
- Your GameDay Student-Athlete Profile may be the most important document created for the recruiting process.
- The GameDay Student-Athlete Profile is a professionally designed recruiting website, or "player bio", that provides college coaches the information they need to properly evaluate an athlete's collegiate potential.
- Your customized GameDay Student-Athlete Profile will be created as a document that can be e-mailed to targeted coaches and posted online for easy access by all coaches.
- This document and highlight video will contain all of the vital information needed for a coach to make an initial evaluation of your academics, athletic skills and abilities.
- A GameDay Student-Athlete Profile provides information about your academic progress, grade point average, SAT or ACT scores, class rank, athlete and coaches information, athletic experience, video highlights and athletic achievements.
- The college coaches will see not only the information they need to know, but will view it in a comprehensive and organized format.
- Our GameDay Student-Athlete Profile is basically your Athletic Resume that provides college coaches with CONSTANT UPDATES.
- You're working hard, learning and developing valuable skills as your athleticism improves during high school career.
- You are providing coaches with an impressive, informative and professional profile while creating a positive and lasting impression.
- Your GameDay Student-Athlete Profile will show the collegiate world that you're the real deal.
- The easy to complete profile forms and step by step procedures are quick and can be frequently updated.
- Your GameDay Student-Athlete Profile can be updated as often as you wish - a major advantage over mailing multiple introduction letters.
- This step-by-step approach is designed to make your athletic recruiting experience more rewarding and straight forward.
- Finding the Best-Fit college or university is NOT an over night process, but having the correct information will help you make the best decisions.
- Lastly, keep working hard and updating your profile for better exposure and potential scholarship discussions.